Thursday, September 6, 2007

Distractions

I am making a practice of getting up early, 4 or 5 o'clock, to write and do other creative things. The purpose is to reduce the lower quality hours spent watching television in the evening and to increase the productive hours spent creating and expressing myself.

So this morning I played video games for an hour this morning.

Brilliant, I sure fooled me.

My goal is to spend more time creating and less time being distracted and entertained and playing games for an hour is not consistant with that.

'nuff said....moving on.

1 comment:

  1. This made for a little chuckle. "Brilliant, I sure fooled me". I found your blog in the "blogs updated" flash on blogger's home page. I found your title, "Impossible Things Before Breakfast" intriguing. Enjoyed it so I post.

    ReplyDelete